Long Beach, CA
Long Beach’s iconic Queen Mary is temporarily closed due to Covid-19 including it’s general admission and guided tours.
On it’s website it says,
“The Queen Mary’s Update On COVID-19”
For the safety of everyone in our community, we ask that you please:
- Avoid close contact with others if you or a member of your household are sick or feeling unwell.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, throw tissues in the trash, and immediately wash your hands
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid shaking hands and use alternate greeting methods
Any changes and updates will be announced on our website and through social media (@thequeenmary).
Be well and stay healthy. “