Long Beach, CA – Long Beach residents will have yet another great opportunity to spend some quality time with friends and family next weekend as the Happy Sundays Music Fest is set to take place on Sunday.
The Zaferia district is the place to be as 12 venues will host more than 50 music arts that are set to take place during the day. According to the recent information, the festival will offer great experience for the attendees.
The Long Beach Playhouse will screen “Queercore: How To Punk A Revolution,” and host an immersive experience with TheMouth.TV. Ashtanga Yoga will present Gongstravaganza.
Most of the venues, including Alex’s Bar, Port City Tavern and Supply & Demand, will only allow entrance to guests aged 21 or above. This is the full list of venues and start times:
- Alex’s Bar, 2913 E. Anaheim St., 2:30 p.m.;
- All Time Plants, 1322 Coronado Ave., 2 p.m.;
- Ashangta Yoga Long Beach, 3700 E. Anaheim St., 12:30 p.m.;
- Bamboo Club, 3522 E. Anaheim St., 2 p.m.; Compound, 1395 Coronado Ave., noon;
- DiPiazza’s, 5205 E. PCH, 2 p.m.;
- Long Beach Playhouse, 5021 E. Anaheim St. noon;
- Port City Tavern, 4306 E. Anaheim St., 2:30 p.m.;
- Roland Sands Design, 1365 Obispo Ave., 4 p.m.;
- Supply & Demand, 2500 E. Anaheim St., 2 p.m.;
- Tennessee Jack’s, 4000 E. Anaheim St., 2 p.m.; and
- The Urban Farm, 1365 Gladys St. (check website for time).
Zaferia District, the Port of Long Beach, LA County Supervisor Janice Hahn, Liquid Death Mountain Water and others are sponsoring this weekend’s event. The festival presenter will be TheMouth.TV.
For more information, please visit the official event’s website here.